Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Seeley

With the glow of the afternoon sunlight, picturesque outdoor landscape and only songs of the birds to set the soundtrack, models grace the scene in beautifully crafted pieces that flow with the breeze as they glide past guests.
Bylisalinh.com

"Luxury femininity for the iconic woman."  Those words ring true through all the garments shown during the Bri Seeley's fashion show in Los Angeles. Deputing the Chrysalis Collecting Bri Seeley is making quite a strong name for herself in the fashion industry.  A name which holds the title of Featured Emerging Designer in 2013 by Women's Wear Daily.
Bylisalinh.com


"The inspiration for the Chrysalis Collection was really taking the foundation I've built for my business and transforming it into an even better version of itself.  The designs featured have all been seen in my previous collections, but this time I refined the looks and brought them more towards a luxury demographic."-Bri Seeley.
@clmgiudici-twitter
Personally I love this collection, I can see myself walking from class to work confidently and with strength.  A perfect example are the shorts in her collection which I absolutely adore.  The pleats are done in such a way which draws the eye and forces a lingering stare.  Each dress flows and drapes the body reminding the public that in fact you are a woman.  Being a woman in itself is a full time job, something Bri understands full well and her designs reflect that.  With inconspicuous pockets that don't add weight to the hips leaving you enough room to tuck away phones, wallets,
cupcakes, and if you're like Catherine Lowe at After the Final Rose, a water bottle.

I for one can't wait to find these pieces in my closet, but in the meantime you can find out more about Bri and her collections at: briseeley.com.  Instagram: @iambriseeley and twitter: @BriSeeley

No comments:

Post a Comment