Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Resolution I

Well readers it's that time of year again: back to the grind, back to the schedules, back to good intentions of productivity.  How long till you break your?  I'm giving myself two weeks but luckily I'm taking preventative measures so I think it'll be more uphill than downhill this year.

Take a look at your closet and pick the one thing you hate.  Got it?  Good.  Now wear it tomorrow with something you love.  Clearly if it's two skirts it's not gonna work but find two opposites and make it work, push your creative spirit.  A look I'm really going to commit to trying is the bulky look.  Over-sized sweaters with a more bohemian skirt finished with a pair of boots.

Amazing how everything wrong seems to end up kind of chic instead.  This outfit is amazing for all those after holiday treats that piled up around the stomach and thighs.
TraceeEllisRoss.com






If this look makes you want to bolt the other way I'm right there with you but before you push the EXIT door give it a second look.  Honestly I would never wear pantyhose and open toed shoes, while I understand the fashion styling, in real life it's like having a giant toe.  Try one at a time starting with the skirt and then tack on a more fitted sweater.  If you're like me on the first day back to the grind you underestimate how much time it'll actually take you to get ready but with this you can throw it on.

A full skirt and an interesting sweater would also work amazingly well on fast days.  A sweater for these never ending cold air and a cool pair of shoes because come on, who needs a reason to wear fabulous shoes?  Look at the pictures below for some inspiration and don't be afraid to add your own touch.  Maybe with a kitten sweater, a patterned skirt or some statement shoes... also send me pics of your creations and I'll definitely post them up.
Makelifeeasier.pl

Pinterest.com
Theglitterguide.com
Pinterest.com
Lolobu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment